Thursday 13 December 2012

Received call from abroad, Kathmandu, Nepal!

Five minutes ago, I am shocked when my phone was ringing and showing a very long number, which is I know its not from Malaysia. I thought Mark will call me because that day he asking me about our trip to Mt. Kinabalu next year, but I was wrong. Mr Sunny from Nepal called me. He is professional guide for trekking in Everest, Annapurna, Langtang and other famous thrilled hiking locations in Nepal. I knew him almost two years ago from Lonely Planet Magazine. He is cute kind married guy with Thai women. I am friend of his wife too. Their business location base at Bangkok and Nepal itself. Maybe, hurmm maybe one day I will trek to Everest Base Camp or Annapurna Base Camp. Maybe. Wish me my best of all!. Good night. Smile & Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment