Tuesday 14 May 2013

Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur ~ Planning

Am I crazy? Yes, I am. I would say this because I am going to put myself outside the box and totally inside unsafe and dangerous zone. Nobody would believe this if I gonna say that I am going to travel three countries at the same time. Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand. Three countries, ten days and only me alone. I will do backpack and travel from Vietnam, Saigon to Phnom Penh, then to Siem Reap and finale take flight from Bangkok to Kuala Lumpur. Both flight ticket to Saigon and from Bangkok has been bought. Now what I am going to do is I have to make study to get information as much as I can while I still have few months to go. I know that anything can be happen over that countries, as I don't have anybody to depends on, I just have to be strong and careful. I believe that information is very important because information will give me a guideline where to go, where to eat, where to stay, what to do, what not to do, an so on.

I just have to prepare every single thing I need and let God do the rest. I believe in me and I believe in God. Bless me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment