Sunday 16 September 2012

Swimming at Setia Club Pool

Today, I woke up a bit early than everyday I used to be (weekend only.hehe). Last night I had fever again. I am supposed to get rest at home, but I definitely tired of getting rest without any improvement since last two weeks, laying down at my bed after taking medicine, as such I can be patient for that kind of things that will make myself sick more and more? I was decided to go swimming at 7.49 am and was preparing the towel, one set of changing clothe, shampoo and shower cream, key, club's card and walking to club house which is very near to my house now. I am taking about not more than 7 minutes to walk. Club house is only  two blocks from Hong Leong Bank at the main road, and you will see another blocks of KFC, Pizza Hut, Burger King, and Starbuck across the road over the traffic light.

Changing in the room on top of the three level of building, I was getting a locker key from ground floor at the registration counter. Not much people today morning. I am so glad, because I don't really like a place crowded with people. 

I swam  for 35 minutes. My shoulder and legs feels in pain. I didn't do a lot of streching exercise before swim. Plus, I haven't swim for last few years, i think. It might be hurt a bit, but its still okay. I will come here more frequent after this since I am planning to gain my weight, so that, I have to do some routine exercise. 

After swimming, I go to changing room (locker room) at the entrance to pool which near to the lift, I just noticed that my eyes became so red. I know it is because of the level of chlorine in the water. Chlorine used for treating the water, and I have to wear goggle next time. Beware! Don't want my eyes to get irritate by chlorine again!
Swimming pool

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhxE53P2QRkAGAY8UJsST0KsuHMqM5hJgB1lzEJvNHcqlvFAVoTs6IoALigAUTgENr29A8kEAGYxlXEJyb2eO6Idg5LoU9epxGMcJ3uoOD9oRrxobjXluAGQNTrH4qp-oj_SShX0gTqiDOr/s400/sp+setia+club+house+copy.jpg
Setia Alam Club House Design. It located at the center at Setia Prima shops lot. You can see the only one of the building differ from others. Nice modern-contemporary design but empty in inside.
Map to find Setia Alam Club:

1 comment: