Wednesday 25 September 2013

Vietnam, Kemboja & Thailand.. Finally my boss approve 10 days leave a day before depature..

What a happy news for me that I can go all places I want.. Finally he approved my leave application this afternoon, Thanks BOSS! LOVE YOU! Saigon, Phnom Penh, Siem Riep, Bangkok... Really hope can finish my travel at all places...

But the thing is, too last minute. A day before departure!! and my flight tomorrow morning is at 07.:05 am.. OMG, I did not do money exchange, I worked until 8.00 pm today, last minute buy food, no hotel booking, no preparation, forget to buy medicine, what I have now is only flight ticket.. Haha. What a crazy journey ahead..

I will bring some MYR and do exchange at HCMC, then when  I reach there, I will do some research for the next day of travel... My head is so dizzy now, I have to do good packing for my 10 days journey... Haha. Planned to bring not more than 5 light shirt, old sandal, a pair of pants, medicine, kamera (OMG have charge batery and clean all memories), toiletries (no sunblock.haha), food ( I bring rice, solid fuel, and messtin!!!! bread, nuttela), scrap paper for diary (if use hp it will burn out battery), protein shake with B-complex vitamin (hehe).......

Wish me the best!!

Ya Allah, give me a safe journey...

Insyaallah...

2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah... Congrats Bee... :-) look like it turns out to be a surprise present for you..have fun, good luck on your journey and do take care.. can't wait to hear story... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah.. what a good story to hear.. enjoy your trip enjoy your moment there.. :D
    Moga selamat pergi dan balik.. and jaga diri elok2 kat sana.. K

    ReplyDelete